The aim of our training is to achieve a sound appreciation of the theoretical and practical aspects of corporate governance, and to develop an understanding of the main theories and frameworks associated with the management of both financial and non-financial risk.
On completion of the program, trainees should be able to:
- explain the drivers behind an organisation's appetite and consequent policy for managing risk
- identify the main types of financial risk and evaluate the mechanisms available for managing exposure to them
- discuss the various tools and techniques for identifying, measuring and communicating risk
- discuss the importance of internal control in the management of risk
- describe the various frameworks and codes enshrining good governance practice
- explain the role of individuals and committees in implementing and reporting on good governance
Our trainers are glad to answer your training related questions. Your question(s) can be addressed to email@example.com and will be forwarded to the trainer.